Amazon Cricket Quiz – Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (22nd April 2018)
1. The inaugural ICC World Twenty20 was played in South Africa in 2007. Who won the final?
2. In a T20 match, if the fielding team does not start to bowl their 20th over in 75 min, the batting side is credited extra runs for every whole over bowled after the 75-min mark.
3. In the context of cricket what is a ‘Hat Trick’?
Answer→ When a bowler takes 3 wickets on consecutive deliveries, dismissing 3 different batsmen.
4. Which bird is associated with a batsman’s dismissal for a score of zero?
5. In an uninterrupted Twenty20 game how many innings does each team play?
Answer→ 1 inning each
6. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket team?
Answer→ Tell you when Sachin Tendulkar is coming out of retirement
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today?’
Answer→ Tell you the names of the teams cricket playing that day