Amazon Pay balance is a digital wallet provided to us by Amazon using which customers can buy/shop products from Amazon’s site/app.After the new update, Amazon balance consists of two features which are Amazon money and Gift & Credits. So, Amazon pay balance = Money + Gift & Credits.
What is Money feature?
Money is a new feature of Amazon pay balance, You can add funds and use the same at Amazon.in or in partner websites & apps in a simple, convenient, faster manner.
Amazon money is different from Gift card balance which is shown under gifts & credits in Amazon Pay balance.
You can add funds to Money in Amazon pay balance through Debit/Credit card, Net banking. Money balance can be used to make payments on Amazon.in and partner websites & apps.
List of Partner Websites & Apps
- Faasos.com (Online food Booking)
- Behrouz Biryani (Biryani store)
- Just tickets (Online Ticket Booking)
- My Dala (Deals & Coupons)
- Amar Chitra Katha (Book & Magazine store)
- Byjus (Online Learning)
- Orra Jewellery (Jewellery Store)
- Candere jewellery Store (A Kalyan Jeweller Company)
- Kothari Jewelry (Jewelry Store)
Offer: – Book Your movie tickets Get 25% back as Amazon pay balance on Just tickets. Max Cb- 50 | Once per user | Valid till 16th August 2017 | T&C apply.
Benefits Of Amazon Pay Balance
- Instant Checkout – Super fast check out, No need to wait for Bank OTP’s, Passwords.
- Faster Refunds: In case of returns, your refunds are credited to your balance within 24 hours
- Balance Tracking – Monitor your usage of balance, Gift & Credits expiry dates.
- Cashback & Offers – Get cash backs during sale offers.
Difference Between Money & Gifts & Credits
|Money||Gifts & Credits|
|Compulsory one-time verification to enable top-ups and usage just like Debit card.||No verification required.|
|A maximum of Rs.20,000 can be loaded in a month||There is no limit.|
|Bank account transfers will be available in some days.||Does not support bank account transfers|
|Money can be added using domestic credit or debit cards, net banking and Cash Loads.||Gifts & Credits can be added using Credit/Debit cards and Net banking only|