Amazon 12 March Quiz Answers
Refresh To get answers
- The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian state
- Grown in regions of South India, Arabica and Robusta are varieties of _____. Fill in the blank.
- Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
- The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
- Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title
Ans- Reita Faria