Amazon Quiz Answers 14 April
- Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Ans- Katie Bouman
- The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
- Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
- The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
- 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first ______. Fill in the blanks
Ans- Law Minister