Amazon Quiz Answers 19 April
- Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
ANs- Mickey Mouse
- Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Ans- Autralia & NewZealand
- Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
- The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was
Ans- Marie Curie
- If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?