Amazon Quiz Answers 23 April
- 23rd April is the death anniversary of William Shakespeare. It is also celebrated as World ______ Day. Fill in the blanks.
- Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
- The National Museum of India Cinema was inaugurated in January this year. It houses stories and tools that make up 100 years of Indian cinema. Where is it located?
- The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
- The first ever photograph of a black hole was released recently. Which galaxy is that blackhole present in?
Ans- Messier 87