Amazon Quiz Answers 26 April
Questions & Answers:-
- The Veer Savarkar International Airport has been declared as an authorized Immigration Check post. Which Union Territory is it located in?
Ans – Andaman and Nicobar
- Every year, the Oxford Dictionary chooses a Hindi Word of the Year. What word was selected for 2018?
Ans – Nari Shakti
- A 26.3-metre-long concrete bridge is the world’s longest 3D printed bridge. Which city can you find it in?
Ans – Shanghai
- Aravind Adiga is an Indo-Australian writer and journalist. His debut novel won the 2008 Man Booker Prize. Which book was it?
Ans – The White Tiger
- Ms. Rani won the gold medal at the Senior National Women’s Judo championship at Visakhapatnam in January 2019. She is the head constable of which Indian state’s police department?
Ans – Himachal Pradesh