Amazon Quiz Answers 27 April
- If you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
- An Indian rupee note displays the Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
- The lowest point of your chin is called the Gnathion. What is the space between your eyebrows called?
- PETA is an animal welfare organization based in the US. Which Indian celebrity did it name as the PETA India Person of the Year for 2018 for being an advocate for animal rights?
Ans- Sonam Kapoor
- Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?