Amazon Quiz Answers 9 April
- The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s a freezing point in Fahrenheit?
- The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Ans- Toques Blanche
- The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
- Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _____. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Saare Jahan se Acha
- 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Ans- Bengaluru Bulls