{Trick} How To Get Rangoli And Flower Stamps In Google Pay?

Rangoli And Flower Stamps In Google Pay?

 

Follow these steps to get rangoli and flower stamps in google Pay

  • Add 35-50Rs in Paytm & Pay Via Google Pay UPI.
  • 70% Chances You Got Flower & Rangoli, Rest 30% can be anything.
  • You Can Try the same process for 5 Times In the Same Account, Working for the majority of users.

Latest Updates

Trick1

  • Open Paytm App And Go To Upi Section And Request Money Of Rs. 50-100 Put Your Google Pay Upi Id To Request Money.
  • Send Request For Google Pay App.
  • Then Go To Google Pay App And Collect Request Money And The Amount.
  • And in Airtel App add money Using In Google pay
  • Done try this 3-4 times there is a high chance of getting Rangoli stamp in both processes got Rangoli stamp

Trick 3

If you have google pay merchant Qr code then just scan from google pay account and pay 35 to 50 or 100 * 5 times.

Trick To Get Gpay Rangoli Stamp

Before Applying any Trick for Rangoli stamp you must scan 5 Diya using images or anything and complete that 5 scan task

• Now open Google pay go to New and search “GOLD” click on Gold and buy gold of 35 or more and proceed to transaction

• Open zingoy and search any voucher “Paytm/amazon or Flipkart” Now go to the payment page and select Razorpay option {don’t select directly Gpay in Zingoy} after that goto razorpay select UPI and input your Gpay id and process the payment

• Open paisawapas or click here Now go to the payment page and select directly Gpay and process the payment using GooglePay

• Follow the same process purchase voucher from komparify or add money in mobikwik using Google pay

Tricks to get Rangoli & Flower

Working Trick to get Rangoli and Flower as rangoli chances are rare but keep trying.

  1. Add any item from amazon/flipkart on a min. amount of 35 or more.
  2. To get rangoli – Transact on Google pay authorized merchant {High chances}
  3. Pay with bhim upi and in address add your Google pay address and pay it with google pay.
  4. U will get flower almost 80-90% chances u wil get it.. U just need to do a unique transaction to unlock the reward like rangoli/flower.
  5. And after successfull payemnt, u can cancel that item. U will get instant refund from Flipkart(in my case) for the main item. You can add any book or beauty product,cancel it after u get the Stamp…
  6. Cred app: https://cred.onelink.me/spQx/b1b29d18 .Pay credit card bill using cred and pay via GPay.

Leave a Reply